Click to enlarge image(s)
A Stinger was a favorite drink with flyboys back in the Big One. It was created to mask the smell of liquor on their breath and easier to drink than hard liquor. This Stinger is for flyboys too! But these are the kind that fly down a mountain road or trail as if they were in the seat of a fighter plane. This single carrier at only 20 pounds is so minimal you will hardly know it is there and its “quick pin” installation into the hitch makes it a breeze. The Velcro straps secure the bike to the nesting trays and swing arm. What fighter pilot doesn’t know how easy Velcro is to use. The Stinger, you see, was a terribly upper-crust sort of drink, the kind of thing you'd order at the club after a hard day of doing nothing. Our Stinger is for those flyboys after a hard day in the saddle want to get to the local bar and grill as soon as possible to quench powerful thirst.
Fits in a 1.25 inch hitch receiver.
- Gloss Black. 62" wide x 15" long.
- e-Coated hardware for better corrosion resistance.
- "Quick Pin" push button hitch insert assembly for easier installation.
- Weighs 20 pounds.
- Lightweight & easy loading.
- Add the Silent Hitch Pin for locking & anti-sway ability or the Anti-Sway nut for anti-sway stability.